ER diagram for library management system

Comments

  1. what are the requirements for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks it was helpful!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good.very use full............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.




    Document Management Systems

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to all we keep on moving and if u have something extra then add it or mail me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai i want a cd store management store flowchart can u help me in making this .I have no idea how to make it and i have to submit this on 18 oct.Pls help me
    Reply me on rahulmauryaemail@gmail.com or comment on my site robdown.com pls pls plshelp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its helpful but can u please add constraints in it such as weak entity, descreminator, inherit relationship, relationship type, multivalued attributes etc..
    I require this type of er diagram for verification purpose..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks. its good serving for students. you are working as a teacher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION OF A TRIANGLE (COMPUTER GRAPHICS)